Wednesday 17 December 2014

Mr men magic

Finally I went to Tesco to use my Tesco Orchard voucher and I left a very happy bunny!

I went to a biiiig Tesco extra (in Redditch) and spent about 2 hours in there with the little man, there was SO MUCH CHOICE!
It was fun going round looking at everything and grabbing some last minute stocking filler presents, I even found a few pieces on offer - even better!
I got some smelly wash products, nivea and Lynx items were on offer. I got the Apollo and Africa body wash (I love the smell of Apollo!) also found some tool sets reduced down... Like this one  which i got for just £0.75!!!
I treated !myself to a new dish drainer, bright red so very festive and matches the red saucepans perfectly.

The beat bargain of the day though was this lovely duvet set. It was already on offer from £14 down to £7.50 then I was lucky enough to use my £5 gift voucher against it making it just £2.50

I can't wait to see the little mans face when it's on his bed. The quality feels great so hopefully it should wash up brilliantly too. I love all the vibrant colours it really will cheer the room up.

No comments:

Post a Comment