Friday 5 December 2014

Freebies at Christmas... Magical

Sometimes the things you get for free are awesome...

This month as part of the Tesco Orchard programme I received some vouchers to spend on Christmas presents!
How amazing is that? Especially when at this time of year people are struggling to manage everything, it just all piles up.

So i was very excited about it when they asked if i wanted to participate, who wouldn't be? Finally they have arrived and exceeded my expectations.
I knew i was going to get a £5 voucher and that it would be a minimum of £5 spend but that's OK cause "Every little helps" right? The extra three £1 off for family and friends vouchers are definitely an added bonus.

Now its just a question of what to spend the vouchers on, so ill be Christmas wrapping later (checking my list and all that) to see whats left to buy - because I'm one of those "organised" types who likes a bargain :D

My partner wants a Nerf gun for him and the little man... Guess we'll just have to see what Santa brings!!


No comments:

Post a Comment