Sunday 30 November 2014

Spicy burgers and jazzed up courgettes

Tonight for I had to !make burgers with my minced beef so they could get frozen. I brought the beef reduced, it's only supposed to be 12% fat so I chose to make burgers from it thinking they'd appreciate the taste more than a chilli...
So I mixed 400grams of beef (£1.75 from Morrison's) with one onion (from a 5kg bag Morrison's), a tablespoon of mustard and another of ketchup, a sprinkle of garlic, oregano, chilli powder and black pepper.
I made 12 altogether, then put 4 back as one and mixed in one chopped up green chili (from a medium bag of loose ones, reduced to 25p from Morrison's)...
Stuck it in the frying pan with one tablespoon oil and surrounded by sliced courgette.... Cue a hot and spicy party!
Yummy!!


No comments:

Post a Comment